The Romanian Regions Competitiveness
AbstractThe paper aims at analysing the way the model developed by European Union for the European regions can be applied to Romanian regions using a regional competitiveness definition pointed out in the 6th Periodic Report on regions. The paper presents in the beginning a short economic analysis of the Romanian regions. Afterwards, the analysis is focused on the regional competitiveness elements. The authors found out that the reciprocal connections between the development elements were in accordance as meaning and to a great extent as intensity to the values calculated for the European Union regions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa00p266.
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Other versions of this item:
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Private Pension Funds In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Constantinescu & Constantin Rotaru & Nicolae-Marius Jula, 2011.
"Regional Dynamics of Insurances in Romania,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1296, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.