The Synthesis Economic Fertility Model: A Latent Variable Investigation Of Some Critical Attributes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Department of Economics Working Papers with number 150.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfe, Barbara L & Behrman, Jere R, 1992. "The Synthesis Economic Fertility Model: A Latent Variable Investigation of Some Critical Attributes," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio Reis, 2014. "Public primary health care and children’s health in Brazil: evidence from siblings," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 421-445, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.