Transactions Costs, The Size Of Firms And Industrial Policy Lessons From A Comparative Case Study Of The Footwear Industry In Korea And Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Center for Development Economics with number 112.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1990. "Traditional labour-intensive industries in newly industrializing countries : the case of Brazil," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 415, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lücke, Matthias, 1994. "The scope for competition among regional governments in the Russian Federation," Kiel Working Papers 649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.