Structure of Trade in Manufactured Products Between Southeast European Countries and the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw in its series wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers with number 014.
Date of creation: Dec 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Paper, December 2001
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998.
"The Structure of Foreign Trade,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1848, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," NBER Working Papers 6752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helpman, E., 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," Papers 18-98, Tel Aviv.
- Peter Havlik & Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Competitiveness of CEE Industries: Evidence From Foreign Trade Specialization and Quality Indicators," wiiw Research Reports 278, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michael Peneder, . "Intangible Investment and Human Resources. The New WIFO Taxonomy of Manufacturing Industries," WIFO Working Papers 114, WIFO.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Helmenstein, Christian & Huber, Peter, 1995. "Investigating Disaggregate East-West Trade Data: The Reshaping of the International Division of Labor," East European Series 23, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2008. "Quo Vadis Southeast Europe? EU Accession, Regional Cooperation and the need for a Balkan Development Strategy," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 10, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007.
"Trade growth in a heterogeneous firm model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe,"
07-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Trade Growth in a Heterogeneous Firm Model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7), pages 1139-1169, 07.
- Edward Christie, 2004. "Trade Flows in Southeast Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 059, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kancs, d'Artis, 2007. "Trade Growth in a Heterogeneous Firm Model: Evidence from South Easten Europe," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 071201, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Vedran Sosic & Boris Vujcic, 2005. "Trade integration and Croatian accession to the European Union," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Facing the Challenges of Negotiations, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 61-84 Institute of Public Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.