Financial Intermediation in Southeast Europe: Banking On the Balkans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw in its series The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers with number 006.
Date of creation: Oct 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Paper, October 2001
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bonin, John P. & Leven, Bozena, 1996. "Polish Bank Consolidation and Foreign Competition: Creating a Market-Oriented Banking Sector," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 52-72, August.
- Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1678, The World Bank.
- Ross Levine, 1997. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- John P. Bonin & Istvan Abel, 2000. "Retail Banking in Hungary: A Foreign Affair?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 356, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Francesca Pissarides, 2001. "Financial structures to promote private sector development in south-eastern Europe," Working Papers 64, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Kliti Ceca & Kelmend Rexha & Elsida Orhan, 2008. "Banking and Finance in South - Eastern Europe: The Albanian Case," Working Papers 84, Bank of Greece.
- George Stubos & Ioannis Tsikripis, 2005. "Regional Integration Challenges in South East Europe: Banking Sector Trends," Working Papers 24, Bank of Greece.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.