Balkan Reconstruction and European Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw in its series The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers with number 001.
Date of creation: Oct 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Paper, October 1999
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-26, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Xiaokai Yang, 1999.
"Gradual Spread of Market-Led Industrialization,"
CID Working Papers
11, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Tsoukalis, Loukas, 1997. "The New European Economy Revisited," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774778.
- Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Regional integration agreements - a force for convergence or divergence?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2260, The World Bank.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2001. "Economic Growth, Reconstruction and Development in Southeast Europe: What Prospects after a Decade of Decline?," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 004, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.