Phasing out of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by WIFO in its series WIFO Working Papers with number 239.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 30 Nov 2004
Date of revision:
Common Agricultural Policy reform Environmental indicators Agricultural sector model De-coupled subsidies;
Other versions of this item:
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F., 2007. "Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 596-604, January.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Onal, Hayri & McCarl, Bruce A, 1989. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Firms in Mathematical Programming Models," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 499-513.
- Donna J. Lee & Richard E. Howitt, 1996. "Modeling Regional Agricultural Production and Salinity Control Alternatives for Water Quality Policy Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 41-53.
- Franz Sinabell & Erwin Schmid, 2003. "The Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy. Consequences for the Austrian Agricultural Sector," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 8(3), pages 84-101, August.
- Ottmar R�hm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Wier, Mette & Andersen, Johnny M. & Jensen, Jorgen D. & Jensen, Thomas C., 2002. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform for the agricultural sector: environmental and economic effects in Denmark," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-359, May.
- van Beers, Cees & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2001. "Perseverance of perverse subsidies and their impact on trade and environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 475-486, March.
- Hayri Önal & Bruce A. McCarl, 1991. "Exact Aggregation in Mathematical Programming Sector Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 319-334, 07.
- Cees van Beers & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2000. "Perseverance of Perverse Subsidies and their Impact on Trade and the Environment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman & Nancy N. Rabalais & R. Eugene Turner, 2012. "Economics of Dead Zones: Linking Externalities from the Land to their Consequences in the Sea, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp534, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- David Anthoff & Robert Hahn, 2010.
"Government failure and market failure: on the inefficiency of environmental and energy policy,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 197-224, Summer.
- Anthoff, David & Hahn, Robert W., 2009. "Government Failure and Market Failure: On the Inefficiency of Environmental and Energy Policy," Working paper 6, Regulation2point0.
- Roeder, Norbert & Lederbogen, Dirk & Trautner, Juergen & Bergamini, Ariel & Stofer, Silvia & Scheidegger, Christoph, 2010. "The impact of changing agricultural policies on jointly used rough pastures in the Bavarian Pre-Alps: An economic and ecological scenario approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2435-2447, October.
- Frédéric Courleux & Hervé Guyomard & Fabrice Levert & Laurent Piet, 2008. "How the EU Single Farm Payment should be modelled: lump-sum transfers, area payments or… what else?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200801, INRA UMR SMART.
- Charalampos Konstantinidis, 2013. "Assessing the Socio-Economic Consequences of the Rise of Organic Farming in the European Union," Working Papers 18, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.