Public Investment in Infrastructure and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Venezuelan Manufacturing Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wesleyan University, Department of Economics in its series Wesleyan Economics Working Papers with number 2006-010.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2006
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2006-03-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-25 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Easterly, 1999.
"When is fiscal adjustment an illusion?,"
CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 55-86, 04.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006.
"Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending Led to Cross-Country Divergence in per Capita GDP?,"
Wesleyan Economics Working Papers
2006-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Rodriguez, 2007. "Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending led to Cross-Country Divergence in Per Capita GDP?," Working Papers 52, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Chakraborty Shankha & Dabla-Norris Era, 2011.
"The Quality of Public Investment,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.