A Simple Asymmetric Herding Model to Distinguish Between Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Warwick Business School, Finance Group in its series Working Papers with number wp07-01.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, T. & Lux, Thomas, 2007.
"True and apparent scaling: The proximity of the Markov-switching multifractal model to long-range dependence,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 35-42.
- Thomas Lux & Di Matteo & Liu Ruipeng, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov- Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers wp07-12, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Ruipeng Liu & T. Di Matteo & Thomas Lux, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov-Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Papers 0704.1338, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, Tiziana & Lux, Thomas, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov- Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Economics Working Papers 2007,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux, 2007. "Collective Opinion Formation in a Business Climate Survey," Working Papers wp07-10, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Albrecht Irle & Jonas Kauschke & Thomas Lux & Mishael Milakovic, 2010.
"Switching Rates and the Asymptotic Behavior of Herding Models,"
Kiel Working Papers
1595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Albrecht Irle & Jonas Kauschke & Thomas Lux & Mishael Milaković, 2011. "Switching Rates And The Asymptotic Behavior Of Herding Models," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03), pages 359-376.
- Reiner Franke, 2008. "A Short Note on the Problematic Concept of Excess Demand in Asset Pricing Models with Mean-Variance Optimization," Working Papers wp08-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.