Simple Tests for Models of Dependence Between Multiple Financial Time Series, with Applications to U.S. Equity Returns and Exchange Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Warwick Business School, Finance Group in its series Working Papers with number wp04-19.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalo, J. & Olmo, J., 2007.
"The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification,"
07/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Jesus Gonzalo & Jose Olmo, 2007. "The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification," Economics Working Papers we20070208, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Olmo, José, . "The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/592, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011. "Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions. III," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 100-130.
- Dominique Guegan & Pierre-André Maugis, 2011. "An econometric Study for Vine Copulas," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645799, HAL.
- Leonidas Tsiaras, 2010. "Dynamic Models of Exchange Rate Dependence Using Option Prices and Historical Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2010-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ostap Okhrin, 2010. "Fitting high-dimensional Copulae to Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.