Copulas: an Open Field for Risk Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Warwick Business School, Finance Group in its series Working Papers with number wp01-01.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manner, Hans, 2007. "Estimation and Model Selection of Copulas with an Application to Exchange Rates," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Carluccio Bianchi & Alessandro Carta & Dean Fantazzini & Maria Elena De Giuli & Mario A. Maggi, 2009.
"A Copula-VAR-X Approach for Industrial Production Modelling and Forecasting,"
Quaderni di Dipartimento
105, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Carluccio Bianchi & Alessandro Carta & Dean Fantazzini & Maria Elena De Giuli & Mario Maggi, 2010. "A copula-VAR-X approach for industrial production modelling and forecasting," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(25), pages 3267-3277.
- Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, T. & Lux, Thomas, 2007.
"True and apparent scaling: The proximity of the Markov-switching multifractal model to long-range dependence,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 35-42.
- Ruipeng Liu & T. Di Matteo & Thomas Lux, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov-Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Papers 0704.1338, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Lux & Di Matteo & Liu Ruipeng, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov- Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers wp07-12, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, Tiziana & Lux, Thomas, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov- Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Economics Working Papers 2007,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Reiner Franke, 2008. "A Short Note on the Problematic Concept of Excess Demand in Asset Pricing Models with Mean-Variance Optimization," Working Papers wp08-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Chen, Songjiao & Wilson, William W. & Larsen, Ryan A. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2013. "Investing in Agriculture as an Asset Class," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 147053, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Jan Tuinstra & Joep Sonnemans & Cars Hommes & Peter Heemeijer, 2006.
"Price Stability and Volatility in Markets with Positive and Negative Expectations Feedback: An Experimental Investigation,"
wp06-18, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Heemeijer, Peter & Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan, 2009. "Price stability and volatility in markets with positive and negative expectations feedback: An experimental investigation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1052-1072, May.
- Heemeijer, P. & Hommes, C.H. & Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J., 2006. "Price Stability and Volatility in Markets with Positive and Negative Expectations Feedback: An Experimental Investigation," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Thomas Lux, 2007. "Collective Opinion Formation in a Business Climate Survey," Working Papers wp07-10, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Li, Meng & Yang, Liang, 2013. "Modeling the volatility of futures return in rubber and oil—A Copula-based GARCH model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 576-581.
- Steve Satchell & Soosung Hwang, 2001. "The Asset Allocation Decision in a Loss Aversion World," Working Papers wp01-14, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Giacomo Raffaelli & Matteo Marsili, 2006. "Risk bubbles and market instability," Working Papers wp06-22, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Klaus Abberger, 2005.
"A simple graphical method to explore tail-dependence in stock-return pairs,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 43-51.
- Klaus Abberger, 2004. "A simple graphical method to explore tail-dependence in stock-return pairs," CoFE Discussion Paper 04-03, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.