Russia : Fiscal Costs of Structural Reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8540.
Date of creation: Apr 2005
Date of revision:
Public Sector Economics Enterprise Development and Reform Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Governance - National Governance Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holzmann, Robert, 1998. "Financing the transition to multipillar," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20052, The World Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2003.
"Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2004. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 431-456, November.
- Pinto, Brian, 1987. "Nigeria during and after the Oil Boom: A Policy Comparison with Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 419-45, May.
- Chand, Sheetal K. & Jaeger, Albert, 1999. "Reform options for pay-as-you-go public pension systems," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23067, The World Bank.
- Freinkman, Lev & Plekhanov, Alexander, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization in Rentier Regions: Evidence from Russia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 503-512, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.