Taking Stock of Recent Migration Flows in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2965.
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Gender - Gender and Law International Economics and Trade - International Migration Social Development - Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement Health; Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008.
"Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?," European Economy - Economic Papers 363, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 849, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Catia Batista, 2008. "Why Doesn't Labor Flow from Poor to Rich Countries? Micro Evidence from the European Integration Experience," Economics Series Working Papers 402, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2006. "Staunching Emigration from East Germany: Age and the Determinants of Migration," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 1014-1037, 09.
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Benoit A. Delbecq & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2010. "Going West In The European Union:Migration And Eu Enlargement," Working Papers 10-4, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bonin, Holger & Eichhorst, Werner & Florman, Christer & Hansen, Mette Okkels & Skiöld, Lena & Stuhler, Jan & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Thomasen, Henrik & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Report No. 19: Geographic Mobility in the European Union: Optimising its Economic and Social Benefits," IZA Research Reports 19, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taylor, J. Edward & Boucher, Stephen R. & Smith, Aaron D. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio, 2004. "Impacts Of Policy Reforms On The Supply Of Mexican Labor To U.S. Farms: New Evidence From Mexico," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19993, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008.
"Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
51, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure," IZA Discussion Papers 3890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Lessons from Migration after EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 4230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pia Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2003. "Do amnesty programs reduce undocumented immigration? Evidence from Irca," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 437-450, August.
- Mukesh Chawla & Gordon Betcherman & Arup Banerji, 2007. "From Red to Gray : The "Third Transition" of Aging Populations in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6741, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.