Uganda - Public Expenditure Review : Strengthening the Impact of the Roads Budget
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2941.
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
Conflict and Development - Post Conflict Reconstruction Roads and Highways Rural Transport Transport Economics Policy and Planning Rural Development - Rural Roads & Transport Transport;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2007. "Uganda - Moving Beyond Recovery, Investment and Behavior Change, For Growth, Volume 2, Overview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7574, The World Bank.
- Jorge Balat & Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto, 2007.
"Realizing the Gains From Trade: Export Crops, Marketing Costs, and Poverty,"
NBER Working Papers
13395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2009. "Realizing the gains from trade: Export crops, marketing costs, and poverty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 21-31, June.
- Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2008. "Realizing the gains from trade : export crops, marketing costs, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4488, The World Bank.
- Raballand, Gael & Macchi, Patricia & Merotto, Dino & Petracco, Carly, 2009. "Revising the roads investment strategy in rural areas : an application for Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5036, The World Bank.
- David Stifel & Bart Minten, 2008. "Isolation and agricultural productivity," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15, 07.
- Banaszak, Ilona, 2007. "Testing Theories of Cooperative Arrangements in Agricultural Markets: Results from Producer Groups in Poland," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7837, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2013. "Service Delivery with More Districts in Uganda : Fiscal Challenges and Opportunities for Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16012, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.