Mauritania - Policy Options to Enhance Private Sector Development : Country Economic Memorandum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2858.
Date of creation: Apr 2010
Date of revision:
Private Sector Development - E-Business Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boone, Peter, 1996. "Politics and the effectiveness of foreign aid," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 289-329, February.
- Cling, Jean-Pierre & Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, Francois, 2005. "Export processing zones in Madagascar: a success story under threat?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 785-803, May.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007.
"Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development,"
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Development Economics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research 22140, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael Porta & Florencio C. Lopez-De-Silanes, 2004.
"The Regulation of Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 119(4), pages 1339-1382, November.
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio LÃ³pez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, . "The Regulation of Labor," Working Paper, Harvard University OpenScholar 19483, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Juan Botero, 2003. "The Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 9756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Hayri, Aydin, 2000.
"Does more intense competition lead to higher growth?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
2320, The World Bank.
- Dutz, Mark & Hayri, Aydin, 1999. "Does More Intense Competition Lead to Higher Growth?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bevan, D L & Collier, P & Gunning, J W, 1987. "Consequences of a Commodity Boom in a Controlled Economy: Accumulation and Redistribution in Kenya 1975-83," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 489-513, May.
- Richard Auty & Nicola Pontara, 2008. "A Dual-track Strategy for Managing Mauritania's Projected Oil Rent," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 59-77, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.