Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2856.
Date of creation: Mar 2010
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Pensions & Retirement Systems Gender - Gender and Law Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carone, Giuseppe & Koopman, Gert Jan & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009. "Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C, 2004.
"Effective Active Labour Market Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 29142, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2004. "Tertiary Education in Poland," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14948, The World Bank.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004.
"Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?,"
6003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004. "Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?," MPRA Paper 6001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.