Russian federation : Social Expenditure and Fiscal Federalism in Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2735.
Date of creation: Jan 2011
Date of revision:
Public Sector Economics Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring & Evaluation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Subnational Economic Development Public Sector Expenditure Policy Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Health; Nutrition and Population Public Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2001.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Patricio V. Marquez & Anthony G. Bliss, 2010. "Dangerous Roads : Russia’s Safety Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10172, The World Bank.
- Ulrike Mandl & Adriaan Dierx & Fabienne Ilzkovitz, 2008. "The effectiveness and efficiency of public spending," European Economy - Economic Papers 301, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Plekhanov & Lev Freinkman, 2009. "Fiscal decentralisation and the quality of public services in Russian regions," Working Papers 111, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2003.
"Public sector efficiency: an international comparison,"
Working Paper Series
0242, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005. "Public sector efficiency: An international comparison," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Sergio Lugaresi & Marijn Verhoeven, 2007. "The Health Sector in the Slovak Republic," IMF Working Papers 07/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998.
"A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models,"
9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000. "A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- William Tompson, 2007. "Healthcare Reform in Russia: Problems and Prospects," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 538, OECD Publishing.
- Patricio V. Marquez & Nadezhda Lebedeva, 2010. "Restructuring Regional Health Systems In Russia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10149, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.