Remittance Flows in 2011 : An Update
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16176.
Date of creation: Apr 2012
Date of revision:
Country Strategy and Performance Agriculture and Farming Systems Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Remittances Agriculture;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2012.
"Split decisions : family finance when a policy discontinuity allocates overseas work,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6287, The World Bank.
- Michael Clemens & Erwin Tiongson, 2012. "Split Decisions: Family finance when a policy discontinuity allocates overseas work," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1234, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michael Clemens and Erwin Tiongson, 2013. "Split Decisions: Family Finance When a Policy Discontinuity Allocates Overseas Work," Working Papers 324, Center for Global Development.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2012. "Split Decisions: Family Finance when a Policy Discontinuity Allocates Overseas Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MesplÃ©-Somps, Sandrine & Mercier, Marion & Gubert, Flore & Chauvet, Lisa, 2013.
"Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11715, Paris Dauphine University.
- MesplÃ©-Somps, Sandrine & Mercier, Marion & Gubert, Flore & Chauvet, Lisa, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12021, Paris Dauphine University.
- Abida Zouheir & Imen Mohamed Sghaier, 2014. "Remittances, Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Case of North African Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 137-170, March.
- Faruk Balli & Faisal Rana, 2014. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances: cross-country evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2014-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Marion Mercier & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development. Evidence from Mali," Working Papers DT/2013/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.