Accessing International Climate Change Related Finance in Latin America and the Caribbean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16073.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Science and Technology Development - Science of Climate Change Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Environmental Economics and Policies;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-10-18 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RES-2013-10-18 (Resource Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2009. "Panama - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9480, The World Bank.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- World Bank, 2009. "Peru - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9481, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.