Expanding and Improving Early Childhood Education in Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16066.
Date of creation: Mar 2013
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Education - Education For All Education - Early Childhood Development Teaching and Learning Education - Primary Education;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2011. "World Development Indicators 2011," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2315, March.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2006.
"The effect of pre-primary education on primary school performance,"
IFS Working Papers
W06/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul, 2009. "The effect of pre-primary education on primary school performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 219-234, February.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2006. "The Effect of Pre-Primary Education on Primary School Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp838, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J., 2007.
"The Technology of Skill Formation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2007.
"The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children,"
NBER Working Papers
13016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2007. "The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "The Case for Investing in Disadvantaged Young Children," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(2), pages 3-8, 07.
- World Bank, 2011. "Improving the Quality and Equity of Basic Education In Turkey : Challenges and Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13250, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.