Reviving Romania's Growth and Convergence Challenges and Opportunities : A Country Economic Memorandum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16036.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory and Research Transport Economics Policy and Planning Environmental Economics and Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment Transport;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009.
"Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations – A Meta-analysis,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0086, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010. "Active Labour Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(548), pages F452-F477, November.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2570, CESifo Group Munich.
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," NBER Working Papers 16173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," NRN working papers 2009-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Romania: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5927, The World Bank.
- Rita Almeida & Jere Behrman & David Robalino, 2012. "The Right Skills for the Job? Rethinking Training Policies for Workers," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13075, March.
- Unctad, 2009. "Global Foreign Direct Investment In Decline," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(2), pages 1-3, June.
- Lars Sondergaard & Mamta Murthi & Dina Abu-Ghaida & Christian Bodewig & Jan Rutkowski, 2012. "Skills, Not Just Diplomas : Managing Education for Results in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2368, March.
- Daniel Leigh & Andrea Pescatori & Jaime Guajardo, 2011. "Expansionary Austerity New International Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Benus, Jacob, 2006.
"Evaluating Active Labor Market Programs in Romania,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas & Benus Jacob, 2010. "Evaluating active labor market programs in Romania," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 65-84, February.
- Laura Jaramillo & Carlo Cottarelli, 2012. "Walking Hand in Hand: Fiscal Policy and Growth in Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/137, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Romania: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ernesto Talvi, 2006. "Sudden Stops and Phoenix Miracles in Emerging Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 405-410, May.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2008. "The impact of fiscal policy on private consumption and social outcomes in Europe and the CIS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 575-598, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1997. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 210-248, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.