Growth, Employment and Living Standards in Pre-Accession Poland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 15542.
Date of creation: Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - Governance Indicators;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Search Theory at Twenty-One," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0090, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- World Bank, 2002. "China : Country Water Resources Assistance Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 15526, The World Bank.
- Boeri, Tito, 1997. "Learning from Transition Economies: Assessing Labor Market Policies across Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 366-384, December.
- World Bank, 2001. "Poland : Labor Market Study--The Challenges of Job Creation," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 15728, The World Bank.
- David Carey & Harry Tchilinguirian, 2000. "Average Effective Tax Rates on Capital, Labour and Consumption," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 258, OECD Publishing.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4421 is not listed on IDEAS
- H Ingham & M Ingham, 2010. "Temporary Work in Poland: Who Gets the Jobs?," Working Papers, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department 604645, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland 1204, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4722 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.