Kosovo : Poverty Assessment, Volume 2
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 15440.
Date of creation: Dec 2001
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Environmental Economics and Policies Environment Health; Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 1999.
"Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates For Welfare Analysis,"
217, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 2002. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14101, October.
- Deaton, A. & Zaidi, S., 1999. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis," Papers 192, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan, 1996.
"Measurement and Mismeasurement of Social Indicators,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 30-34, May.
- Strauss, J & Thomas, D, 1996. "Measurment and Mismeasurement of Social Indicators," Papers 96-15, RAND - Reprint Series.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.