Bosnia and Herzegovina : Poverty Assessment, Volume 1. Main Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 14693.
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravallion, Martin & Huppi, Monika, 1991. "Measuring Changes in Poverty: A Methodological Case Study of Indonesia during an Adjustment Period," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Michael Lokshin & Thomas A. Mroz, 2003. "Gender and poverty : a life cycle approach to the analysis of the differences in gender outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3153, The World Bank.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
- Kolev, Alexandre, 1998. "Labour Supply in the Informal Economy in Russia during Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lokshin, Michael M. & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2001. "Household strategies for coping with poverty and social exclusion in post-crisis Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 2556, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Social Assistance Transfers in Bosnia and Herzegovina : Moving Toward a More Sustainable and Better-Targeted Safety Net," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 18607, The World Bank.
- Operations Evaluation Department, 2004. "Bosnia and Herzegovina : Post-Conflict Reconstruction and the Transition to a Market Economy, An OED Evaluation of World Bank Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 14900, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.