Albania : Poverty Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 14605.
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asad Alam & Mamta Murthi & Ruslan Yemtsov & Edmundo Murrugarra & Nora Dudwick & Ellen Hamilton & Erwin Tiongson, 2005. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7287, March.
- Nikos Tzavidis & Nicola Salvati & Monica Pratesi & Ray Chambers, 2008. "M-quantile models with application to poverty mapping," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 393-411, July.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2010.
"The Money–Happiness Relationship in Transition Countries: Evidence from Albania,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 39-62, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Savastano, 2009. "The money-happiness relationship in transition countries: evidence from Albania," Econometica Working Papers wp11, Econometica.
- Kächelein, Holger & Lami, Endrit & Imami, Drini, 2010. "Elections related cycles in publicly supplied goods in Albania," BERG Working Paper Series 71, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- World Bank, 2004. "Albania : Social Safety Net Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14437, The World Bank.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel & Stahl, Johannes, 2009. "Land Fragmentation and Cropland Abandonment in Albania: Implications for the Roles of State and Community in Post-Socialist Land Consolidation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1411-1423, August.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica, 2010. "Modest expectations: Causes and effects of migration on migrant households in source countries," MPRA Paper 29507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Humphreys & Artan Guxho & Satoshi Ishihara, 2010. "Improving Secondary and Local Roads in Albania : Lessons from a Programmatic Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11709, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.