Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Vietnam
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12747.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Science and Technology Development - Science of Climate Change Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Agriculture - Agricultural Research Environmental Economics and Policies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Jianping Yan, 2007. "The impact of sea level rise on developing countries : a comparative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4136, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Country Social Analysis : Ethnicity and Development in Vietnam - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3094, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Country Social Analysis : Ethnicity and Development in Vietnam - Summary report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3093, The World Bank.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2003.
"Testing Vietnam's public safety net,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
27874, The World Bank.
- Lan Anh Hoang & Jean-Christophe Castella & Paul Novosad, 2006. "Social networks and information access: Implications for agricultural extension in a rice farming community in northern Vietnam," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 513-527, December.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James, 2012. "The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Lecocq, Franck & de Perthuis, Christian, 2011.
"Designing climate change adaptation policies : an economic framework,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5568, The World Bank.
- Lecocq, Franck & Hallegatte, Stéphane & De Perthuis, Christian, 2011. "Designing Climate Change Adaptation Policies : An Economic Framework," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7780, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lempert, Robert & Kalra, Nidhi & Peyraud, Suzanne & Mao, Zhimin & Tan, Sinh Bach & Cira, Dean & Lotsch, Alexander, 2013. "Ensuring robust flood risk management in Ho Chi Minh city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6465, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.