Territorial Development Policy : A Practitioner's Guide
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12698.
Date of creation: May 2009
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory and Research Transport Economics Policy and Planning Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Rural Development - Regional Rural Development Transport;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Bayer & Christopher Timmins, 2007.
"Estimating Equilibrium Models Of Sorting Across Locations,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society,
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 353-374, 03.
- Patrick Bayer & Christopher Timmins, 2003. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Sorting across Locations," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 862, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Christopher D. Timmins, 2004. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Sorting Across Locations," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm415, Yale School of Management.
- Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2004. "The Regional Returns of Public Investment Policies in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1545-1562, September.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 1999. "The short-run regional effects of new investments and technological upgrade in the Brazilian automobile industry: An interregional computable general equilibrium analysis," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 359-383.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Somik Vinay Lall & Sanjoy Chakravorty, 2005.
"Industrial Location and Spatial Inequality: Theory and Evidence from India,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 47-68, 02.
- Lall, Somik V. & Chakravorty, Sanjoy, 2004. "Industrial Location and Spatial Inequality: Theory and Evidence from India," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diego Puga, 2002.
"European regional policies in light of recent location theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press,
Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Puga, Diego, 2001. "European Regional Policies in Light of Recent Location Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Abdel-Rahman, H. M., 1988. "Product differentiation, monopolistic competition and city size," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-86, February.
- Supee Teravaninthorn & Gaël Raballand, 2009. "Transport Prices and Costs in Africa : A Review of the International Corridors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 6610, February.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1983. "Cumulative processes of de-industrialisation in an open region : The case of Southern Italy, 1951-1973," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 277-301, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.