In Search of Opportunities : How a More Mobile Workforce Can Propel Ukraine’s Prosperity (Vol. 1 of 2) : Summary Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12268.
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Banks and Banking Reform Housing and Human Habitats Communities and Human Settlements Finance and Financial Sector Development;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011.
"Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools,"
44, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2012.
"Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 252-266.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 3271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 8106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998.
"The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998. "The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 420-46, September.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Fisher, Lynn M., 2009. "Housing tenure and labor market impacts: The search goes on," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 252-264, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.