Turkey - Improving Conditions for SME Growth Finance and Innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12211.
Date of creation: Aug 2011
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Innovative experiences in access to finance : market friendly roles for the visible hand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4326, The World Bank.
- Reyes Aterido & Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Carmen Pag�s, 2011.
"Big Constraints to Small Firms’ Growth? Business Environment and Employment Growth across Firms,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 609 - 647.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pages, Carmen, 2009. "Big constraints to small firms'growth ? business environment and employment growth across firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5032, The World Bank.
- Ayyagari, M. & Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A., 2007.
"Small and medium enterprises across the globe,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4731699, Tilburg University.
- Erol Taymaz, 2005. "Are Small Firms Really Less Productive?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 429-445, December.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2009.
"Finance and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
15275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos, 2010.
"The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 10-25, April.
- Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos, 2008. "The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4771, The World Bank.
- Philip Shapira, 2008. "Putting Innovation in Place: Policy Strategies for Industrial Services, Regional Clusters, and Manufacturing SMEs in Japan and the United States," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 69-87.
- Mehnaz Safavian & Heywood Fleisig & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2006. "Unlocking Dead Capital," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11190, The World Bank.
- Beck, H.T.L. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2006.
"The influence of financial and legal institutions on firm size,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125428, Tilburg University.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "The influence of financial and legal institutions on firm size," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2995-3015, November.
- World Bank, 2007. "Turkey - Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes : Accounting and Auditing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7927, The World Bank.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Rajan, Raghuram, 2006. "Entry regulation as a barrier to entrepreneurship," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 591-629, December.
- Kevin Cowan & Alejandro Drexler & Álvaro Yañez, 2009. "The Effect of Credit Insurance on Liquidity Constraints and Default Rates: Evidence From a Governmental Intervention," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 524, Central Bank of Chile.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2004. "Do Firms Want to Borrow More? Testing Credit Constraints Using a Directed Lending Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 4681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Martinez Peria, M., 2009. "Bank Financing for SMEs: Evidence Across Countries and Bank-Ownership Types," Discussion Paper 2009-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.