Assessing the Impact of Higher Oil Prices in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11889.
Date of creation: Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Energy - Energy and Environment Oil Refining & Gas Industry Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Industry;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-05-22 (Central & South America)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hernán Rincón & Aaron Garavito, 2004.
"Mercado Actual de la Gasolina y del ACPM en Colombia e Inflación,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA
003202, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón & Aaron Garavito, . "Mercado Actual de la Gasolina y del ACPM en Colombia e Inflación," Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia 287, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.