A Scorecard for Energy Reform in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11487.
Date of creation: Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Rural Development - Rural Land Policies for Poverty Reduction Mining and Extractive Industry (Non-Energy) Energy - Energy and Environment Oil Refining and Gas Industry Environmental Economics and Policies Industry Environment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2002. "India : Power Sector Reform and the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15286, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana, 2005. "How widespread were private investment and regulatory reform in infrastructure utilities during the 1990s?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3595, The World Bank.
- Ellen Seidensticker & Glenn Jenkins, 2000. "Public Sector Intervention in the Energy Sector," Development Discussion Papers 2000-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Levi-Faur, David, 2004. "The Advance of the Regulatory State Regulatory Reforms in the Arab World and Latin America Compared," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30690, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana, 2005. "A"research"database on infrastructure economic performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3643, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.