Unlocking Dead Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11190.
Date of creation: Mar 2006
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Law and Development - Settlement of Investment Disputes Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Rural Finance;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Corruption & the Role of Financial Institutions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp892, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2004.
"The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1293, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boerner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 135, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Börner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Papers in Economics 411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2011. "Turkey - Improving Conditions for SME Growth Finance and Innovation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12211, The World Bank.
- Love, Inessa & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Singh, Sandeep, 2013. "Collateral registries for movable assets : does their introduction spur firms'access to bank finance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6477, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.