Migration, Taxation, and Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 10038.
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Taxation and Subsidies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Remittances;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mihir A. Desai & Devesh Kapur & John McHale, 2004. "Sharing the Spoils: Taxing International Human Capital Flows," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 663-693, 09.
- Kym Anderson & L. Alan Winters, 2009.
"The Challenge of Reducing International Trade and Migration Barriers,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2009-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Winters, L. Alan, 2008. "The Challenge of Reducing International Trade and Migration Barriers," CEPR Discussion Papers 6760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Winters, L. Alan, 2008. "The challenge of reducing international trade and migration barriers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4598, The World Bank.
- Suhas Ketkar & Dilip Ratha, 2009. "Innovative Financing for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6549, March.
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra & Caglar Ozden & Sonia Plaza & William Shaw & Abebe Shimeles, 2011. "Leveraging Migration for Africa : Remittances, Skills, and Investments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2300, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.