The Science of Management and the Art of Flexibility: Assessing the Impact of JIT Using CES-Translog Toral Cost Function
AbstractThis paper combines ideas that are well founded in the production inventory management literature with analytical approaches that have ben long established in the economic theory literature, to reveal and explore production function characteristic differences between JIT producers and non-JIT producers among electronic firms in Ontario, Canada. Yhe methodology employed is the estimation of CES-TL total cost system.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Waterloo, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9603.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.