The Dynamic Demand for Money in Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Waterloo, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9314.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
demand ; money ; money supply;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Amano, .
"Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand,"
95-3, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano, 1995. "Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand," Macroeconomics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Daniel Racette & Jacques Raynauld & Christian Sigouin, .
"An Up-to-Date and Improved BVAR Model of the Canadian Economy,"
94-4, Bank of Canada.
- Daniel Racette & Jacques Raynauld & Christian Sigouin, 1995. "An Up-to-Date and Improved BVAR Model of the Canadian Economy," Macroeconomics 9503002, EconWPA.
- Nick Chamie & Alain DeSerres & Rene Lalonde, 1994. "Optimum Currency Areas and Shock Asymmetry A Comparison of Europe and the United States," International Finance 9406001, EconWPA, revised 23 Jun 1994.
- Mario Lefebvre, 1995. "Les provinces canadiennes et la convergence : une evaluation empirique," Urban/Regional 9502001, EconWPA.
- Barry Cozier & Greg Tkacz, .
"The Term Structure and Real Activity in Canada,"
94-3, Bank of Canada.
- Nick Chamie (Bank of Canada), & Alain DeSerres (Bank of Canada), & Rene Lalonde (Bank of Canada), . "Optimum Currency Areas and Shock Asymmetry: A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Working Papers 94-1, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.