On the dynamics of international stock market efficiency
AbstractPurpose – to measure the temporal change in market efficiency of 17 international stock indices based on small firms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance in its series Working Paper Series with number 1991.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Alice Fong, Administrator, School of Economics and Finance, Victoria Business School, Victoria University of Wellington, PO Box 600 Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: +64 (4) 463-5353
Fax: +64 (4) 463-5014
Web page: http://www.victoria.ac.nz/sef
More information through EDIRC
Market efficiency; International; Stock indices; Panel model; Granger causality;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wessel Marquering & Johan Nisser & Toni Valla, 2006. "Disappearing anomalies: a dynamic analysis of the persistence of anomalies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 291-302.
- repec:eme:sefpps:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:47-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guneratne Wickremasinghe, 2011. "The Sri Lankan stock market and the macroeconomy: an empirical investigation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 179-195, August.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2007. "Mean reversion in stock prices: new evidence from panel unit root tests," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 233-244, September.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Keef, Stephen P. & Khaled, Mohammed & Zhu, Hui, 2009. "The dynamics of the Monday effect in international stock indices," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 125-133, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.