Predatory Pricing: Rare Like a Unicorn?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Virginia, Department of Economics in its series Virginia Economics Online Papers with number 339.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: Mar 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.virginia.edu/economics/home.html
Other versions of this item:
- Gomez, Rosario & Goeree, Jacob K., 2008. "Predatory Pricing: Rare Like a Unicorn?," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier, Elsevier.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capra, C. Monica & Goeree, Jacob K. & Gomez, Rosario & Holt, Charles A., 2000. "Predation, asymmetric information and strategic behavior in the classroom: an experimental approach to the teaching of industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 205-225, January.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2011.
"Output Commitment through Product Bundling: Experimental Evidence,"
Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics
1112, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Output commitment through product bundling: Experimental evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-180.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2013. "Output commitment through product bundling: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 116, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Wieland Mueller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2011. "Output Commitment through Product Bundling: Experimental Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-170/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2013.
- Engelmann, D. & Müller, W., 2008.
"Collusion through Price Ceilings? In Search of a Focal-Point Effect,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center
2008-036, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland, 2011. "Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Lisa Bruttel & Jochen Glöckner, 2009. "Strategic Buyers and Market Entry," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 44, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina, 2004. "Precios predatorios: Una revisión teórica y evidencia experimental," InvestigaciÃ³n & Desarrollo 0104, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Stanford).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.