Competition Via Shopping Hours: A Case For Regulation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Vienna, Department of Economics in its series Vienna Economics Papers with number vie9005.
Date of creation: Dec 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2004.
"Price Competition, Business Hours, and Shopping Time Flexibility,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2004-14, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2008. "Price Competition, Business Hours and Shopping Time Flexibility," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1171-1195, 08.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2007.
"Liberalization of Opening Hours with Free Entry,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0013, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus, 2007.
"Explaining Sunday Shop Policies,"
Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 207-219, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.