The Structure of Equilibrium in an Asset Market with Variable Supply
AbstractThis note presents new results on existence of rich Fubini extensions. The notion of a rich Fubini extension was recently introduced by Sun (2006) and shown by him to provide the proper framework to obtain an exact law of large numbers for a continuum of random variables. In contrast to the existence results for rich Fubini extensions established by Sun (2006), the arguments in this note don’t use constructions from nonstandard analysis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Vienna, Department of Economics in its series Vienna Economics Papers with number 0807.
Date of creation: May 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I., 2004. "Aggregation and the law of large numbers in large economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-35, April.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.