Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact on farm structures
AbstractThis paper provides an investigation of the effectiveness of the main measures applied in Rural Development Programs, in particular those for farm structure intervention, at regional/national level on the basis of cluster analysis with spatial econometric tools. The main results are: (i) the identification in the enlarged Union of the main rural systems, (ii) the suggestion of some indications for the rural policies after 2013, in particular for the farm structures intervention.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Verona, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 08/2010.
Date of creation: May 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Montresor, Elisa & Pecci, Francesco & Pontarollo, Nicola, 2010. "Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact of farm structures," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-08-06 (Economic Geography)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.