A remark on 'Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes' by Abul Naga and Geoffard, Economics Letters 90 (2006), pp. 362-367
AbstractWe correct the generalized version of the decomposition of multivariate inequality indices by attributes proposed by Abul Naga and Geoffard "Abul Naga, R. H. and Geoffard, P. Y., 2006. Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes. Economic Letters 90, pp. 362-367."
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Verona, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 05/2010.
Date of creation: Mar 2010
Date of revision:
Multidimensional inequality; Correlation increasing transfers;
Other versions of this item:
- Brambilla, Marco Giovanni & Peluso, Eugenio, 2010. "A remark on "Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes" by Abul Naga and Geoffard, Economics Letters 90 (2006), pp. 362-367," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 100-100, July.
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2005.
"Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes,"
PSE Working Papers
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves, 2006. "Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 362-367, March.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2006. "Decomposition of Bivariate Inequality Indicesby Attributes," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 83, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.