Destructive Interference in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi-Security Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics in its series UWO Department of Economics Working Papers with number 9318.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Reference Centre, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html
economic theory ; securities;
Other versions of this item:
- Bhattacharya Utpal & Reny Philip J. & Spiegel Matthew, 1995. "Destructive Interference in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi-Security Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 136-170, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2007.
"Does Competitive Pricing Cause Market Breakdown under Extreme Adverse Selection?,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
07-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mailath, George J. & Nöldeke, Georg, 2008. "Does competitive pricing cause market breakdown under extreme adverse selection?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-125, May.
- Marin, Jose M & Rahi, Rohit, 2000.
"Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 563-79, July.
- Jose Marin & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness," Archive Working Papers 024, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information revelation and market incompleteness," Economics Working Papers 145, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Economics Series Working Papers
46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904, October.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006.
"Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000267, UCLA Department of Economics.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Working papers 2006/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Contagious Adverse Selection," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003.
"Giffen Goods and Market Making,"
CSEF Working Papers
97, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Itay Goldstein & Philip Bond, 2012. "Government intervention and information aggregation by prices," 2012 Meeting Papers 225, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2003. "When Should a CAT Index Futures Be Created?," ISER Discussion Paper 0576, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "The Action Value of Information and the Natural Transparency LimitÂ¤," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6qb079x5, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.