An Early Harvard Memorandum on anti-Depression Policies. Introductory Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics in its series UWO Department of Economics Working Papers with number 20004.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Reference Centre, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2009.
"From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and International Monetary Stabilization (1930-1945),"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2009_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2011. "From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and international monetary stabilization (1930-1945)," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 55-84.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010.
"Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition, and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 573-592, Fall.
- David Laidler, 2002.
"Skidelsky's Keynes: a review essay,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 97-110.
- Claudia Heller, 2007.
"Hicks, A Teoria Geral e A Teoria Geral Generalizada,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(3), pages 401â436.
- Heller, Claudia, 2007.
"Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
[Hicks, the General Theory and the generalization of the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 3286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heller, Claudia, 2007. "Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
- Ramesh Chandra, 2006. "Currie's 'leading sector' strategy of growth: an appraisal," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 490-508.
- James M. Boughton, 2006. "American in the Shadows," IMF Working Papers 06/6, International Monetary Fund.
- James M. Boughton, 2004. "The IMF and the force of History," IMF Working Papers 04/75, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.