Collective property rights for glass manufacturing in Murano: Where culture makes or breaks local economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series EBLA Working Papers with number 200505.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: May 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Segre Giovanna, 2003. "D.O.C., Exit e innovazione property rights nel distretto culturale del vino nelle Langhe," EBLA Working Papers, University of Turin 200304, University of Turin.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-79, November.
- Silvia Caserta & Antonio Russo, 2002. "More Means Worse: Asymmetric Information, Spatial Displacement and Sustainable Heritage Tourism," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 245-260, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.