An economic assessment of the sport fisheries for halibut and chinook and coho salmon in Lower Cook Inlet
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Utah State University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2000-14.
Length: 114 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2006-08-12 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2006-08-12 (Tourism Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Criddle, Keith R. & Herrmann, Mark & Hamel, Charles & Lee, S. Todd, 2003.
"Participation Decisions, Angler Welfare, And The Regional Economic Impact Of Sportfishing,"
Marine Resource Economics,
Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 18(4).
- Keith Criddle & M. Herrmann & S. Lee & C. Hamel, 2001. "Participation decisions, angler welfare, and the regional economic impact of sportfishing," Working Papers 2001-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "A Comparison Of Stated And Revealed Preference Methods For Fisheries Management," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19853, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.