The Governance of a Fragile Eurozone
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Institute of Economics (FGN-HSG) in its series Walter Adolf Jöhr Lecture with number 2012.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alasdair Scott & Pau Rabanal & Prakash Kannan, 2009. "Macroeconomic Patterns and Monetary Policy in the Run-Up to Asset Price Busts," IMF Working Papers 09/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Bertrand Candelon & Amadou Sy, 2011. "Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers: Evidence from the European Debt Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3411, CESifo Group Munich.
- Timothy P. Sharpe, 2013. "Institutional arrangements and public debt threshold limits," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 707-728, November.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2014.
"Financial sector-output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-068 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2013. "Financial sector-output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stavros A. Zenios, 2013. "The Cyprus Debt: Perfect Crisis and a Way Forward," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 7(1), pages 3-45, June.
- Maximilian Goedl & Joern Kleinert, 2013. "Interest rate spreads in the Euro area: fundamentals or sentiments?," Graz Economics Papers 2013-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Jasper Lukkezen & Dennis Bonam (VU and Tinbergen), 2014. "Government spending shocks, sovereign risk and the exchange rate regime," CPB Discussion Paper 263, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christoph Schmidt & Benjamin Weigert, 2013.
"Weathering the crisis and beyond: perspectives for the Euro area,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 564-595, August.
- Christoph M. Schmidt & Benjammin Weigert, 2013. "Weathering the Crisis and Beyond: Perspectives for the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 0409, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Schmidt, Christoph M & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Weathering the crisis and beyond: Perspectives for the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Megersa, kelbesa, 2014. "The laffer curve and the debt-growth link in low-income Sub-Saharan African economies," MPRA Paper 54362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Bonam & Jasper Lukkezen, 2013. "Government spending shocks, sovereign risk and the exchange rate regime," Working Papers 14-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Galina Hale & Maurice Obstfeld, 2014.
"The Euro and The Geography of International Debt Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
20033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hale, Galina & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The euro and the geography of international debt flows," Working Paper Series 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hale, Galina B & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The Euro and the Geography of International Debt Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 9937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Semmler, Willi & Chen, Pu, 2014. "Financial stress, regime switching and macrodynamics: Theory and empirics for the US, the EU and non-EU countries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 8(20), pages 1-42.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53ccj34tat8, Sciences Po.
- Dennis Bonam & Jasper Lukkezen, 2013. "Government Spending Shocks, Sovereign Risk and the Exchange Rate Regime," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-212/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Les enjeux du triple mandant de la BCE," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5ijkqb693t9, Sciences Po.
- Jean Messiha & Bruno-Laurent Moschetto & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "How to switch off the cypriot financial crisis without weakening durably Europe ?," Working Papers 2014-169, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochová & Nikola Najman, 2013. "Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Increasing EU Heterogeneity?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 9, WWWforEurope.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Strub).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.