Cross-industry entry: The case of a small developing economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 103.
Date of creation: Dec 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Walter García Fontes & Ruben Tansini & Marcel Vaillant, 1995. "Cross industriy entry. The case of a small developing economy," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0495, Department of Economics - dECON.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaro Forteza, 1995. "Multiple Equilibria in the Welfare State," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0395, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ari Kokko & Mario Zejan & Ruben Tansini, 2001. "Trade regimes and spillover effects of FDI: Evidence from Uruguay," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 124-149, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.