WinEcon Fiscal Pathways: A Computer Based Learning Module for the Subject Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia in its series Economics Working Papers with number WP99-14.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
Phone: +612 4221-3659
Fax: +612 4221-3725
Web page: http://business.uow.edu.au/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
trade reforms; manufacturing performance; Australia;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ziggy MacDonald & Mike Shields, . "Effective Computer-Based Learning of Introductory Economics - Some Results from an Evaluation of the WinEcon Package," Discussion Papers in Economics 96/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Methods in U.S. Undergraduate Economics Courses," Journal of Economic Education, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 269-279, January.
- P. W. Abelson & T. J. Valentine, 1985. "The Market For Economists In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 4(4), pages 1-16, December.
- Siegfried, John J & Round, David K, 1994. "The Australian Undergraduate Economics Degree: Results from a Survey of Students," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 192-203, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.