Economic reform and Future Prospects of the Vietnamese Economy
AbstractThe recent economic performance of the Vietnamese economy during its recent transition to a market economy has been remarkable, with significant progress having been made in terms of real GDP growth, savings and investment, inflation and export growth to name but a few.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia in its series Economics Working Papers with number wp96-8.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
Phone: +612 4221-3659
Fax: +612 4221-3725
Web page: http://business.uow.edu.au/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC POLICY; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.