Economic Transition and Macroeconomic Performance in the Czech Republic: and Prospects for Membership of the European Union
AbstractThe paper is primarily concerned with identifying the recent macroeconomic performance of there Central European economies -Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland identifying some of the major reform measures which have been implemented as well as some of the major difficulties which each of them is currently experiencing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia in its series Economics Working Papers with number wp96-10.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
Phone: +612 4221-3659
Fax: +612 4221-3725
Web page: http://business.uow.edu.au/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC POLICY; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O21 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.